Welcome to Casa Maria Designs!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Casa Maria Designs’s Website.
ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs is located in:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Casa Maria Designs’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Casa Maria Designs and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Casa Maria Designs All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://casamariadesigns.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://casamariadesigns.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://casamariadesigns.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://casamariadesigns.com/
Redistribute content from Casa Maria Designs (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Casa Maria Designs does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Casa Maria Designs, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Casa Maria Designs shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Casa Maria Designs reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Casa Maria Designs a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Casa Maria Designs; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Casa Maria Designs’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a surveysubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC DBA Casa Maria Designs collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC DBA Casa Maria Designs
Terms and Conditions of Sale – Refund Policy
These terms and conditions apply to all merchandise sold through ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs. These Terms and Conditions of Sale may not be altered in any way by any oral or other written agreement. Casa Maria Deisgns’s receipt of a deposit and/or payment on an order constitutes Customer’s agreement to all Terms and Conditions of Sale contained herein. Orders will not be initiated until ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs receives either the signed acknowledgment of order or acceptance online during the check-out process and the appropriate deposit from Customer.
ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs will provide you with information regarding the status of the merchandise ordered and will notify you when the merchandise is ready for delivery. Within five (5) business days of notification of delivery you must pay the full balance owed to ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs. Items ordered shall not ship until balance is paid in full. If the balance is not paid within thirty (30) days from the date of notice of shipment, then interest shall accrue at 1.5% per month. ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs shall have a security interest in the merchandise and may sell the merchandise to mitigate its damages and recover the balance owed.
Estimated lead time and shipping dates are based on ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs receipt of drawings and specifications approval for each item if needed, as well as receipt of materials needed by factories, unless otherwise specified.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
There are no cancellations or returns on orders. Orders are processed the moment you place your order by sending full or partial payment to ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs.
ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs is not responsible for delays or shortage of labor or materials, or for variations of color from samples. If dye lot or finish are critical, please request a cutting for approval (CFA) prior to your order being shipped.
Where applicable, the quality, color, sizes and/or dimensions, yardage, prices, quantity, as shown in order summary, are hereby accepted as correct.
ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs reserves the right to repair damaged furniture. However, no return or repair may be made without written authorization of ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs, and the factory or freight carrier.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
Prices do not include final shipping/packing related charges which are not known until final shipment; all such charges are the responsibility of Customer to be paid prior to receipt of goods. In the event that a manufacturer does not invoice ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs for shipping until after delivery, ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs will charge an estimate and will collect the balance owed, if applicable, once actual shipping charges are known. All prices are subject to correction as a result of possible errors or omissions, including after an order has been placed. ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs acknowledgement of an order is an automatic response indicating your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. If the item is no longer available or if we determine that there were inaccuracies in our product information, we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email. If the item you have ordered is on back-order we will notify you by email and you will have the option of cancelling your order.
When Deliveries Fees, also referred to as Shipping & Handling, are not included on initial invoice or quote but will be charged at a later date, the item line will read Shipping and Handling TBD (to be determined).
Any additional charges due to finishes, material, sizes/dimensions will be specified in detail on corresponding quote.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs ships only within the USA territory, if items need to be shipped overseas, customers will provide a Freight Forwarder address within the USA for delivery.
Customer assumes all responsibility for proper installation of merchandise. ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs shall not be responsible in any manner for damage to the product or the location in which it is displayed and/or used resulting from its installation, misuse, or mishandling.
RISK OF LOSS
All merchandize is FOB factory or distribution center of manufacturer. Customer will bear all risk for any loss occurring while merchandise is in transit or storage. Customer will remain liable for payment in full for merchandise lost or damaged in transit or storage. ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs has no obligation to insure merchandise against losses. Customer will be responsible for filing any claim for freight or commercial storage damage. Claims for merchandise defects (not related to shipping) must be reported to ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs in writing within 3 days of receipt of item. Failure to do so shall constitute full acceptance of the merchandise.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs will not accept cancellations or returns without its prior written permission. In the event ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs agrees to Customer’s cancellation or return, Customer agrees to pay a 25% of total order amount for restocking/handling charge. Custom orders are not subject to return. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned freight collect. ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs is under no obligation to authorize a return or cancellation and Customer acknowledges that all sales are final. Any returns or cancellations are at the sole discretion of ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs.
Sales Tax of 8.25% will be charged on all orders placed in the State of Texas. Taxes collected in other states vary by vendor and will be invoiced accordingly. For merchandize that is shipped out of the USA, please contact our office for details on how ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs to get Sales Tax refund.
The customer shall have the benefit of all guarantees and warranties issued to either the customer or ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs by the manufacturer and the customer may enforce such at the customer’s sole expense. ML Hidalgo-Ferretti LLC, DBA Casa Maria Designs does not warrant against fading of any finishes or oxidation of iron products. Wood and iron finishes are hand done and may vary in tone, color, and texture. Variations of color and veining are inherent to all stone and marble pieces. All dimensions are approximate and may vary.